Open for Viewing and (optional) tour of the mill
Entry £1 per adult. Accompanied children free.
1st and 3rd Sundays of each month
April to September inclusive
2.30pm – 5pm (unless otherwise stated)
- Sunday, 5th April – 2020
First Open Afternoon of the 2020 Season
you are more than welcome to visit us and
we will be pleased to show you around
– as well as on the following dates:
- Sunday, 19th April – 2020
- Sunday, 3rd May – 2020
- Sunday, 10th May – 2020 (National Mills weekend)
- Sunday, 17th May – 2020
- Sunday, 7th June – 2020 (Book Fair)
- Sunday, 21st June – 2020
- Sunday, 5th July – 2020
- Sunday, 12th July – 2020 (Mill Fete, 2pm – 5pm)
- Sunday, 19th July – 2020
- Sunday, 2nd August – 2020 (Classic Cars Day)
- Sunday, 16th August – 2020
- Sunday, 6th September – 2020 (Autumn Craft Day, 1 pm – 5 pm)
- Sunday, 20th September – 2020
Light refreshments (including home-made cakes, teas, coffees, ice cream on hot days) and souvenir shop selling pocket-money souvenirs, flour (when in stock) and other items.
Toilets for the disabled.
The field is grassed, so wheelchairs may be unsuitable after wet weather. If you need help with a wheelchair please just ask one of our volunteers.
- Sunday, 10th May – 2020, 2.30pm – 5pm
National Mills Open Day
Worthing & District Amateur Radio Club
with call sign GB0-HSM will be contacting other Mills
- Sunday 7 June – Book fair
- Sunday, 12th July – 2020, 2pm – 5pm
Traditional Fete with many sideshows, stalls,
active craft displays, children’s activities,
Morris dancing. Refreshments available.
(Contact: Andy Campbell on 07710 144232)
- Sunday, 2nd August – 2020, 2.30pm – 5pm
Classic Cars Day
Many Morgans plus other marques. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 16th August. 2.30 to 5 pm.
Scalextrix event. Slot car racing for enthusiasts.
taking place in the Granary, Come and watch this lively exhibition and visit
the mill while you are here.
- Sunday, 6th September – 2020, 1pm – 5pm
Autumn Crafts Day
Rural Craft Demonstrations
homemade cakes, preserves, conserves
many crafting stalls, refreshments available